Monday 6 January 2014

Learner Response


Teacher Feedback:

WWW:
Some very strong answers and good use of media language and theory.


EBI:

Institution is a weakness and you need to revise this area and consider what answers need include. Always answer the Q and stay focused on it! More detailed notes will help next time.

Marks:     28/48
Grade:     C


Three things I will do differently in February mock exams will be:

  1. To learn more about different institutions. 
  2. To make better notes.
  3. To revise more on audiences.

In February mock exams I will be Aiming for a grade B, as I am currently on a grade C and want to aim to achieve a grade higher.





In May I am aiming to achieve an A grade for this exam as I believe its realistic as I am currently 6/7 marks away from an A and between Christmas and May.

No comments:

Post a Comment